Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Gangsta Car






So John is in a business with a friend where they buy and sell cars.  John's latest purchase was a red PT Cruiser.  This car is what you would call being pimped out.  It has the dice locks on the doors, the cue ball shifter, chrome grill, chrome pipes on the sides, a visor, and quite a horn.  My kids love it.  Baylee got in the car and asked if it was a clown car.  I do feel like I am in a parade every time I drive it.  It is definitely the kind of car that says "look at me", which I do not like.  But it has been pretty FUNNY driving it around. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love it! That's a keeper for sure! Last time I went to Salt Lake I rented a black PT Cruiser. It was fun driving around in it with my mom and Elisa. I have a mini cooper(red) with a white top. I got it last summer in Vegas and I love zipping around in it. It's better than my big huge SUV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.k., I'm jealous your garage looks so clean! I guess that's my spring project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha, where's the horn!!!! Love the dice!

    ReplyDelete