Wednesday, February 4, 2009

High School Tag

1. Did you marry someone from High School? No
2. Did you carpool to school? Yes, usually with Christine.
3. What kind of car did you have?  I didn't have one, but my family had an awesome Ford Pinto!!!! ha ha
4. What kind of car do you drive now?  Suburban
5. It's Friday night...where are you(then)? Out 
6. It's Friday night...where are you(now)? Out
7. What kind of job did you have in High School?  Paper route and lawn mowing!!  
8. What do you do now?  I am raising my children.
9. Were you a party animal?  That depends on the definition of party animal.  No, just kidding, I wasn't at all.
10. Were considered a flirt? I don't think so.
11. Were you in band, orchestra, choir or any other clubs?  I was in the Student Council for 3 years, Cheerleading, Songleading, FFA, and Journalism (my Senior year). 
12. Did you ever get suspended? No
13. Can you sing the fight song? Yes
14. Who was your favorite teacher? Mrs. Paniagua (my Spanish teacher)
15. Where did you sit during lunch? Johnnies
16. What was your school's full name?  Brawley Union High School
17. What was your school mascot? Wildcat
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you?  Maybe, for a day.
19. What do you remember about graduation?  Singing in the ceremony with some friends.
20. Do you still talk to people from High School? Yes

2 comments:

  1. hello miss stacy! my sis finally got you on my list so i have finally been able to check out your blog, so cute!! i have read every single one and love it, "dont know what to say" yeah right! you are so great at posting often. i have bloggers block. love the tag, the pimped out car, can you hook my husband up with a cute car? loved the home made christmas gifts. Thank you so much for always commenting on my blog, your thr best. I tried to call you today to go to the 11:45 show of bride wars. your mailboxes were both full. please tell me you haven't seen it yet! call me, i work 10 a.m. to 2:30 tomorrow if you want to go to the 4:30 one :) love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post!!!!!!!!! Remember when the cops stopped us and they thought that dad was abducting us because I was in the back seat with my head gear on, folding newspapers and you were doing the same thing in the front seat? Cheap labor, eh??? Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete