Thursday, January 22, 2009

Maui






In November, John and I went to Maui with our friends Dave and Stacy Swapp.  It was too fun!!!!  Of course just the weather and atmosphere of Hawaii is incredible!!!  We had never been to Maui before (only Oahu) and we have become fans of Maui.  We were able to try surfing for the first time!!!  Pretty fun and funny!!!!!  It took me quite a few tries to get up, but it was great.  Until I rammed my head into Stacy's surf board!!!  That didn't feel too good!!  Then the boys had their turn.  John, I have to say, is a natural.  In fact, I think he got up on his first try!!! Whatever!!!!!!!  We also went snorkeling, laid out by the beach and pool (my favorite), drove around and saw some amazing scenery, shopped (another favorite, ha), and had some amazing food.  I would do it again in a heart beat.  Next time, we promised our kids that they could go with us.  I'm not quite sure if it will be as relaxing, but we are so excited to take them on an adventure like this with us.  Oh, I forgot to talk about the stuffed animals.  Baylee and Kamryn asked us if we would take a few of their stuff animals with us and take pictures of them and with them.  It became quite the quest!! ha ha!!!  

1 comment: