Thursday, January 8, 2009

Cruz





About 3 months ago we got a puppy from our friends.  His name is Cruz, he is half lab, half golden retriever.  We needed a playmate for our other dog Bradley (he's a beagle).   Anyway, he is a great puppy, very easy and obedient.  He likes to follow us around and know what's going on all the time.  Whenever I get on the computer he usually comes and sits on the floor right next to me.  Well yesterday he did the same but seemed to be very anxious.  I started working on the computer and looked over at him a little while later and he had moved just a little bit closer to the door.  I didn't think anything of it and started on the computer again.  A few seconds later I looked over at him and again he had moved closer to the door.  So I decided to look preoccupied, but watch him out of the corner of my eye.  I found him crawling over to the door.  It was hilarious.  As soon as he saw me look at him he stopped.  OK, he is just a little too smart!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaawwwww, he reminds me of Bo! Don't show my kids, they'll be ticked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't hide that from me mom! Hey, this is Alex. Tell Bailey I said hi and that I love her dress. I wore mine just last Sunday to church. I love it!

    ReplyDelete