Monday, February 8, 2010

Life



I've been told that I need to update my blog and I sat here and had a ton of things run through my head that I wanted to write about. Christmas was wonderful, we spent it in Moses Lake, Washington with Mindy and her family. We had a great time!!!! We went ice skating, shopping, to Mindy's work ( a gym) and the kids got to play on a tramp, rope swing and a bounce board. They had a blast!!!! We went to the movies, played games, had a white elephant gift exchange and the cousins got to play with the cousins!!!! That was the best of all!!! Oh, and I also got to make a wanket (blanket) for Ellie!!! We had amazing food, and of course, we ate and ate and ate!!! The 3 youngest were off track after Christmas break, so we took a couple of trips to St. George to visit the cousins. The weather was much better there. J.P., Baylee and Brock are in basketball right now. Baylee and Brock are in Jr. Jazz and doing great. J.P. tried out for the South Hills Middle School basketball team and he made it. He's doing great. Kamryn is in dance and loving it. She does jazz, ballet and some hip hop. John has changed jobs and is no longer with Infopia. He is with a company named Swarmbuilder. He loves it. He has had to travel quite a bit, but as long as he is loving what he's doing it, then that's ok. Baylee and Kamryn are still in piano. Kamryn is ready to quit, but needs to stick with it for a little while longer and Baylee is enjoying it still. She is a natural. Brock is in orchestra at school and is playing the viola. He was in a Christmas concert in December and did a great job. I got a sewing maching for Christmas and now I don't know how I lived without one. I have made pillows, hemmed many pairs of pants and mended some of my kids clothes. I'm really enjoying it. The weather is still quite cold, of course, and I am very ready for Spring. Ready to get out and do some yard work. Everything is going very well for us right now and I feel very blessed!!!

3 comments:

  1. hey girlfriend! so good to hear from you! loved your update. still didn't get a christmas card from you and sent you my address. i still want one:) miss you tons. not sure when i can get back there but will definitely call you when i do! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sorry about the pics. I will send them, I promise! Great post by the way, I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shar, give me your address again. My son went through all of my texts awhile ago and deleted them. He thinks my cell phone is his. I will definitely send you a card. Hope to see you soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete