Thursday, August 20, 2009

So Bummed!!!!

So there is a favorite yogurt place that I love to go to called Hogi Yogi. I have been going there for a yummy chocolate yogurt with Reeses Peanut Butter Cup since I moved here to Utah. When I lived in So. Jordan, there was a Hogi Yogi close by in West Jordan that I would go to often, then it closed and I was very bummed. Then another Hogi Yogi opened in Riverton and I have been going there for the last 10 years. That was also the place that I would take the kids to get a healthy yummy treat. So instead of going to Iceberg or Arctic Circle for a fattening ice cream, we would go to this yogurt shop to get non fat yogurt. Well, I drove by there today with J.P. and had to pull over to the side of the road, because the store has CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so bummed out!!! John, of course, is excited, because it wasn't the cheapest place to go, but again, it was healthier than all the other places. I AM BUMMED!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Where are we going to go when I come to visit?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacy hi!! i have had a thank you card for you forever and haven't gotten it in the mail yet. i just can't thank you enough for all of your help!!! i'm so sorry i called you when i was so upset. but seriously you saved jeff from a breakdown. your just thee best and i miss you so much! i miss laughing with you. thank you for everything!!!!!!!! please tell barbara thank you too!! love you oh and i am bummed too about hogi yogi! i loved that place

    ReplyDelete