Thursday, March 12, 2009

March 11, 1994




It was 15 years ago today that John and I went to the San Diego Temple and were married and sealed.  I look back on that day and all I can remember is how excited and happy I was.  No cold feet, no second thoughts, only butterflies because of how anxious I was to be married to my honey.  It was a beautiful day (sunny and a little windy) with lots of family and friends.  It was a wonderful beginning to our life together.  Now we have 4 children, who are amazing!!  We have been through so much and (of course) will continue to go through so much, but I know that we will be just fine.  John is such a wonderful husband and father.  I'm so blessed and so grateful to have someone like him!!!  I LOVE YOU John!!  Happy Anniversary. 

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love any "Kissing" picture with an Isom in it, ha ha! I think it's a beautiful picture!!! Happy 15 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! You're so good keeping up your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! You're the cutest couple EVER!!! Hope you did something fun to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete